Sunday, July 25, 2004

Score.

My local yarn store is having a massive sale. This was my score from yesterday:

Example
Berroco Uxbridge!

I also picked up some Lion Brand Cotton-Ease from Pat Catan's for another tiny baby sweater:
Example
For a baby girl!

And I recieved these in the mail:
Example

These are woven cotton labels from namemaker.com, and they are the cutest. When I was very small, my mom sewed a lot and had labels like this for her sewing, so when I saw the website, I just had to have them.

I am listening to last week's "This American Life"- Someone to Watch Over Me. Act one is one of the most heartbreaking stories I think I've ever heard- it keeps distracting me from my typing, so I am going to sign off and devote my full attention to it. I'll leave you with the following image of me playing with a goat at the Pittsburgh Zoo this afternoon. This was shot just before the goat bit my hat:

Example

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Pretty Uxbridge! I love the name labels -- they are the cutest!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home