Monday, August 16, 2004

If I can make it there...

Well, I'd hoped to have a finished photo of the baby sweater to post today, but I had precious little knitting time this weekend and only got about one and a half inches into the second sleeve. The good news is that I'll be going to NYC this week for a wedding this weekend, so I have about 15 total hours of car knitting time to look forward to! We leave on Wednesday afternoon and will be making a stop to have dinner with friends in Philadelphia in the evening before driving through to Jersey City to spend the night with friends. Thursday morning, we're off to Manhattan. Our hotel is very close to the Met, so I am planning to spend all day Friday there. Hopefully I will make it to one of the fabulous NYC yarn stores, but we'll see if I can drag the fiance and friend to any of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home