Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Doh!

I think I need to frog and restart the poncho. My gauge is a bit smaller that the Paris Loop pattern, and I am afraid that, though I could get the poncho on, I will have no range of motion as it is right now. I think that 10-20 extra stitches should do the trick. Sigh.

Finished sleeve one of the baby sweater and should have that completed this weekend, I hope. It's still the cutest thing ever and I'll definitely be knitting this pattern again.

I consulted a crocheting friend about the edging on the summer in the city tank last night, and I also hope to have that finished this week, or at least soon.

Oh, to finish at least one thing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who can't knit a poncho overnight! Good luck with the re-do!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home