Friday, November 11, 2005

TGIF

Truly, it has been a frustrating week at work, so I am so, so ready for the weekend. This weekend, Lori and I are going with a couple of other friends to the Handmade Arcade- will anyone else be there? I checked the vendor list and saw that there is at least one fellow knit blogger (who sadly has not updated with her amazing knits in a long time) from the area who will be there.

I'm still working on the baby cardigan, but I won't bore you with a photo since it doesn't look all that much different from the last photo. I am looking forward to finishing it and moving on to the sweater, and also possibly finishing Mark's socks finally. I think he is looking forward to that also (he's mentioned it several times in the past few days).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home