Monday, September 26, 2005

So long and thanks for all the fish.

We saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy a few weeks back, and boy is that a catchy song. So this is my last post before wedding-mania officailly begins (it's already begun, but I guess now it's go time). I've continued with the feverish stress-knitting, and having run out of wool for the pink cable-y scarf (I'll finish it when I get more), I whipped this sucker out:

so long.

By this time next week, I will be a married woman and on my way to England. Yee haw! See you at the end of October!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Congratulations and best wishes and all that! I hope you have a lovely time in England! I'm sure your wedding will be just lovely.

12:14 PM  
Blogger luvs2knit said...

Jen...Enjoy your day, it goes by so quickly. Have a great time in England and we'll see you when you get back.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home