Sunday, September 11, 2005

Okay, enough already.

norolicious

All right, I guess I'm done with the Noro hats for now. Here's what I'm working on at the moment:

This just reeks of hiking

That's on its way to becoming a knockoff of the Irish Hiking Scarf from Hello Yarn. This pattern is awesome and so fun to knit. The pattern calls for worsted weight and I am using Brown Sheep Bulky instead, so I reduced the pattern from three cable panels to two, and I'm making both right and left-twisting cables instead of just right. It's really an enjoyable knit and I'm sure I'll make another one at some point. It's simple enough to be mindless knitting, yet the cables keep it interesting.

4 Comments:

Blogger luvs2knit said...

Love the hats. Did you get your bolaro done? How many days until the "day" ?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Jane- 19 days, so I am a little crazed, I'm afraid. No, I haven't finished the bolero yet as I can't handle any knitting stress (hence the easy hats and scarf) in the middle of the wedding stress!

Hope all is well with you!

12:59 PM  
Blogger luvs2knit said...

Where did you get the pattern for your hats. I have one skein of Noro and would like to knit one up.

Thanks, Jen.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hi Jane!

That pattern is from Simply Noro by Jane Ellison (http://www.theknittinggarden.com/noro-simply.htm).

It's a great one!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home