Thursday, September 02, 2004

Poncho a-go-go

I finished Paris Loop last night - woo! - and should have a chance to photograph it in all its loopy glory this weekend. Check out Gidget Casts On's Paris Loop here- purly goodness! At my knitting group last night, there were five people poncho-ing. It's a sickness, I tell you.

So, what's next? I have a few odds and ends to knit, like I think I will make a matching hat for the baby sweater, and I still have that ball of Kureyon tempting me in the stash. I would like to make Glampyre's top-down raglan, and saw that Carrieoke (or maybe it was her sister?) made one in Kureyon. Hmmm...

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hey, it was me (Carrie) that made it, and gave it to my sister!! I love Kureyon so much. It's so pretty! A little bit scratchy, but such a gorgeous knitted fabric.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home