Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Resolutions?

We don't need no stinking resolutions! Seriously, though. Since I have never even once kept a new year's resolution, I don't bother anymore. I will try to update more though. As anyone reading can see, my server and photos have gone kaput and I am going to need some new storage space. Can anyone recommend anything? I am not sure how companies like Ofoto and Snapfish work, but I need space for photos and HTML. I also need a day or two to update all of those broken links.

We moved into our new house and are still getting comfortable with it and all of the new sounds. I love that the house is old (1915) and it has so much character, but boy there is a lot of maintenence to be done! Luckily, quite a bit has been updated and redone, but there is still a lot that hasn't been, namely the entire exterior.

Between the holidays (which were fabulous) and the house, I have had absolutely zero knitting time. I just picked up the needles again late last week, and am in the process of working on the chunky woolspun turtleneck. I have finished the back, but it looks like it is going to be way too long, so I think I'll rip back and shorten it a bit after comparing it with some other well-fitting sweaters that I already own. Luckily it is a pretty fast knit, so it won't be too much time lost.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and a happy new year! Now I have to go catch up on my blog reading and see what I have missed all month!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Jen, congrats on the new house! I haven't had any knitting time recently, either. :p

I use photobucket.com for my pictures and it's about 99% reliable (it's been much better in recent months).

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home