Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Exhibit "a"

I present to you what I did this weekend, when I should have been working on the baby hat (and wedding planning):

cable-riffic!

I just love cables, don't you? They're like top-down raglans- magic. So, I promised myself that I'd knit all weekend on the baby hat and get it finished before the baby actually gets here, but of course I didn't. A friend and I knitted at the Coffee Tree Roasters in Shadyside (which has fabulously comfortable chairs) on Saturday and I worked on the hat a bit, but not much. I still have an inch to go before I start the shaping.

see?

Maybe I'll have it done before the baby is born.

1 Comments:

Blogger luvs2knit said...

The hat looks great, Jen. I have made 2 hats and like knitting them for some strange reason as opposed to knitting socks (yuck!!).

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home