Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Loop-the-loop

Here's my finished Paris Loop:

another Paris Loop!

Here's the progress along the way. While I think it looks nice with the substituted Woolspun yarn, I'd love to try another one in the Gedifra Cicco. Oh to have unlimited knitting hours!

Here's what I did last night while watching television:

oh, stripey goodness!

There are no words to describe how much I am in love with this yarn. This is going to be the 2 x 2 ribbed hat from the Simply Noro book by Jane Ellison, and I think I'll have to make a few more as holiday gifts. I found myself getting really excited every time a new color started to stripe itself in as I knitted. I'll definitely need to make a sweater out of Kureyon, and soon.

As for knitting projects currently on my plate, there is the aforementioned hat, a bottoms-up bucket that I started way back and sort of abandoned this summer, the scarf that I've been working on bit by bit and I'm still thinking about making a hat to match that baby sweater. After that, I think I will start on a turtleneck sweater out of more Woolspun (yep, I've got tons of the stuff).

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Jen, your Paris Loop looks great! It fits you perfectly!

Your Kureyon colors are so pretty, too. Can't wait to see your hat! :)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home