Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Again...

With the long time, no post thing. I've spent the morning catching up on my favorite blogs, and it seems like a lot of bloggers are posting a little less frequently than before. Maybe it's the season. Speaking of the season, the holiday decorations are cropping up everywhere, already! The tree in PPG Plaza has been put up and the ice rink is replacing the fountain for the year. The tree is up at the City County Building, though it's not yet decorated. Kaufmann's is decked out inside and there is already a holiday display in one of the windows. It's madness! So, in the spirit of the holiday season, I have treated myself to a little stash enhancement courtesy of Elann.com. There is some gorgeous Peruvian Highland Wool that's new on the site, and comes in a multitude of colors for a truly irresistable price. It's the last thing I should be spending money on right now, but hey, the season made me do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I can't believe everything is set up downtown already! I love going down there after Light Up Night to see all the fun holiday decorations. We even bought holiday cards this year with downtown scenes. :)

That Highland Wool is beautiful! How did you manage to choose a color?

11:42 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ha- thanks Lisa. I wish I could have ordered, like, 10 or more different colors of that yarn, but I ended up coming back to one after looking at them several times. Maybe I will cave and buy more later!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home