Thursday, October 21, 2004

I submit for your consideration...

The finished, washed and blocked baby sweater and hat:

finally

It turned out kind of shiny in that shot, huh? I like how the decreases form this kind of spiral on top:

it looks more spirally in person

This is what I've been doing in my blogging-absence:

more stripey goodness

It's another Kureyon hat- this one for the fiance. And I am so original that these, too, are destined to be hats:

yes I like Kureyon, why do you ask?

Other than that, just a lot of wedding planning stuff going on. We booked a photographer finally- the wonderful Mike Bordo. Man, I love his work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Your baby sweater and hat look perfect! I love the spiral at the top of the hat, too. Have fun with your Kureyon hats! (If you find a good project, stick with it, right?)

8:10 AM  
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

you did a great job with this... love the color!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home