Thursday, February 03, 2005

Photos coming slowly

I took Lisa's suggestion and am now trying Photobucket- thanks to anyone who offered hosting suggestions. Hopefully this will be only a temporary fix- I'd still like to find something that will allow me to store HTML as well as photos. Hopefully, I can find the photos of my old FOs also, most, if not all, may have been lost in The Great Computer Catastrophe of 2004. I know, I should be backing up everything, but I don't.

In knitting news, I finished the Licorice scarf on Tuesday night, just in time to wear the hat and scarf yesterday. Boy, is the scarf warm. As soon as I get around to snapping a photo of it, I'll post it in all of its squishy, colorful, all-wool glory. I tried to cast on for the fiance's socks, but think I need a little assistance with the "aloha" cast on from the book. Also, I was a little distracted at the time, watching a television program about The DaVinci Code. Fascinating. Anyway, I am looking forward to taking another crack at it as soon as I have more than five minutes to sit down that aren't already spoken for due to cleaning, eating or sleeping or work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home