Friday, February 04, 2005

Help me choose a color!

I am revisiting the top-down, raglan yoked baby sweater for some friends who are expecting in May. Help me choose a color yarn to make the sweater in. The yarn is Shepherd Color 4 Me, 100% superwash wool, (the pattern makes about a 6mo-12mo size) and here are the colors:



The parents are not planning to find out the sex of the baby, so unfortunately, no pink :(. I'm personally liking the orange, but don't really know if the parents would be into that. I also like the yellow. But then again, the blues are pretty also, specifically 1879. Thoughts?

5 Comments:

Blogger luvs2knit said...

1879 works for me and I believe 4077?? The olivy one works. It's hard to knit a sweater for a baby whom you don't know that sex to. I think you are on the right track.

12:57 PM  
Blogger jillz said...

I like the red color, the yellow is nice too but looks a little spicy on my computer.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I like #4018. I think girl babies can look cute in blue! Maybe you could incorporate an optional little pink bow somewhere, in case they do have a girl.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

I know you did green before, but I love the green. I like the orange as well;

6:50 PM  
Blogger luvs2knit said...

Jen, where did you get the yarn?? My step sister is pregnant and I thought she might enjoy a sweater for the little addition.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home