Monday, March 06, 2006

And now for an interruption in your regularly scheduled programming...

I am absolutely flabbergasted that I could do this:

woohoo!

I've tried socks before, see, and never been successful. This has been my work/bus knitting, and I can't believe how fast this has worked up. I owe it all to this wonderful tutorial by Kristin at www.cometosilver.com. If you want to knit socks but have been unable to figure out any other pattern (like me!), I would highly recommend this tutorial. Clear instruction, helpful photos and just darn wonderful. Thanks, Kristin!

Tubey has not been entirely neglected, but I haven't worked too much on it either. It's supposed to be 67 degrees this Saturday. Yikes! Sorry to all of you out there who are looking forward to the warmer weather, but I hope that it stays cold for just a little while longer!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Is that Knit Picks Sock Garden in Geranium I spy? ;-)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Indeed, it is. Good eye!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ooh, pretty! I'll have to get my hands on some of that yarn...

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sock looks great, congratulations.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Way to go! But beware.... knitting socks is very addictive!!!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home