Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Meet our other new best friend.

stellllaaaa!

No joke, Amanda, I read your comment right after we brought this lovely vaccuum home. Trust me, you weren't the first person to advise us to get a Dyson. We'd been wanting one for a long time (in fact, we'd registered for one for our wedding but didn't get it then), and we finally decided that we had an excuse to get one :)

Here are the details. Stella is a one-year old German shepherd/chow mix, according to the Western PA Humane Society, which is where we adopted her from. I personally think she is a little more "Heinz 57" (57 varieties) than that, though. She suffers from a little separation anxiety, but we're working on it. She's been just wonderful! Thank you all for your comments - we just love her!

Not much time to knit as of late, but I promise I'll actually have something knitting related in this space soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I wonder what it says about my personality that I was oohing and ahhing over a vacuum cleaner...

Stella looks so cute in that picture. I'm glad to hear that you guys adopted her from the Humane Society. There are so many nice pets out there that need homes (I'd like to offer a home to one myself, but have some further convincing of the fiance to do!)

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried and tried to convince my hsuband to get a Dyson, instead we went with hardwood floors.

Although I did convince him our next dog would be from the Humane Society.

Looks like Stella has a wonderful new home! She's very fortunate.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pound pups are best! I don't think they ever forget that you rescued them. I have two rescued cats and two rescued dogs and wouldn't trade them for all the pure breds in the world! Happy Vacuuming!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I would loooooove a Dyson, Rufus is possibly the hairiest dog EVER. I keep trying to tell him that winter is coming and he might want to hang on to that fur, but he keeps blowing me off.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Maybe for xmas this year you'll get safety equip for the dog, like the reflective vest for night walking and the flashing collar!
:-)

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home