Monday, September 25, 2006

Knitting, 09/20/06

Okay, so I am a little late with this, but time's been short lately. Met with SJ and Jenn at Barnes and Noble last Wednesday and had a great time, as always. Here's a photo of my sock and Jenn's sock relaxing with our sheep measuring tapes:

sorry for the phone-camera photo - it's all I had

40 guy did show up, sans 40! Don't know what was up with that. I got there late and SJ and Jenn said I'd missed the pig-walker too. I miss all the good stuff these days.

As you can probably see, the second Koigu sock is pretty close to completion. I should have it to wear when Mark and I go away to the Finger Lakes (NY) to celebrate our anniversary this weekend. Bring on the crisp fall weather!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary trip! September is the best anniversary month!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Aw, look, the sheep are having a party!

Black sheep, to white sheep: "Dude, you said there would be a 40 here!"

BTW, Tom named my sheep measure Charlie.

10:01 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

i love that your sheep tape measure has a friend! mine's head is falling off, and my boyfriend can't believe that i haven't fixed it yet. he keeps saying, "poor sheep tape measure!" maybe mine needs a name, too.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home