Monday, August 07, 2006

Look who's blocking...

greengable



This has actually been finished and blocking since Saturday, but has proven to be a slow dry-er. Hopefully it'll be ready to go by tomorrow, when the weather will actually be reasonable enough to wear it! Photos of it on me to come...

Oh, and if anyone is in the Oakmont area on Tuesdays, do stop by the Yarns By Design knit night (6-8 every Tuesday). I had a perfectly lovely time there last week, and I am hoping to stop by tomorrow, though I likely won't be able to stay until 8.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hooray for a finished Green Gable! It looks great. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the humidity level stays down enough to let it dry.

Boohoo for not being able to make it to the knit night at YBD. Too much work to do tonight. I'll try to make it next week (that is, if I can handle two knitting nights in a row!)

8:18 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

it looks great! very sleek and shiny.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

That is so so pretty! I love the color.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Green Gable looks great, the color is so pretty!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home