Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Scenes from Wednesday night knitting.

Again, the quality is bad with the camera phone, but here are some photos from knitting tonight:



That's the new sock, but not the actual color, which is more blue, not purple. The yarn is Claudia's Handpaint, "Walk in the Woods" colorway. The needles are Brittany birches, which I am loving except for the shortness. I like short needles and all, but these are sort of ridiculous at 5 inches. Unfortunately, they do not make 6 inch needles like my beloved metal Inoxes, so I may spring for the 7s, and then complain here about them being too long.

According to Jenn, the pig-walker walked by before I arrived at B&N, but SJ and I got there in time to see our buddy, 40 guy:



firefly and Montana - thanks for stopping by and for the nice comments! Oh, and you, too, carrie and SJ! firefly - have a great time at Belhurst and enjoy the wineries and the weather! FYI, Finger Lakes Fibers is in Watkins Glen :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Oh, 40 guy. Thank you for providing us with endless hours of laughter and speculation! What would we do without you?

Oh, right. Laugh at the woman who pushed a freaking shopping cart into Barnes and Noble.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have this guy pictured as Charles Bukowski or something. Books and booze.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now wait just one minute...I'm in Butler and although we do have knitters, we have nothing like a pig walker or BYOB in BN...Looks like I'm goin to have to get out of town to see the rest of the world...sigh...it's been a few weeks...

Am loving your blog!
Peace,
Jan

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home