Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Momentarily coming out of the woodwork...

So, I haven't had much time to blog lately, and in the time that I have had I just haven't felt like it. I am in a slump. A blogging slump.

I've been knitting a bit, but not as much as usual. My bus has been so crowded lately that I normally end up standing for the duration of the ride, leaving me unable to knit, and work's been crazy busy, so I haven't been knitting at lunchtime either, preferring to work through so I can actually get out of there on time. I'm afraid that no one suffers, save the traveling sock. I may have the first of the current pair done sometime before the end of 2007 at the rate I'm going.

At home, between lots of walks and obedience classes, I've been working on some painfully boring Christmas knitting, which is too boring even to photograph. I am sneaking in some progress on a project that I am hopelessly in love with though. It's all about the Manos, which I could not resist picking up at Kathy Zimmerman's on our latest trip to Ligonier. A sneak peek:

hello, gorgeous.

I hope that all of you out there in blogland are well. I miss reading your blogs and am looking forward to catching up on all of your knitting endeavors once the slump has passed!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Merciful heavens, you're still alive! ;) My Christmas knitting is so boring that I'm thinking of taking a knitting break after the holidays. It needs to be done so I'm knitting so much that my fingers hurt, but it's boooooring.

How is Stella doing in obedience class?

11:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I certainly hope the slump ends in time for our next knitting night! (especially because I really want to see what that Manos is turning into!)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

That's a great shot with Stella girl blurred in the background! :-)

I too have been procrastinating on a boring project, a shrug for my MIL. It's row after row of solid cream. Blah. Hubby said, "You know, my mom's going to think you made her half a sweater!" I said, "So I'll leave a picture of a model wearing it when I wrap it up!"

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there you are! And there is the Manos...with the mommy's little shredder in the background.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you can't stand on a bus and knit, now now what kind of knitter are you :-)

Sorry life has been so hectic crazy, hope it calsm down for you. I love the yarn picture with the blurry dog in the background, very artistic.

5:17 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

you aren't the only one in a slump. no need to apologize!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home