Monday, February 07, 2005

Decisions, decisions...

Thanks to all of you for your color input. I'm still loving the yellow color, but I fear what Jill mentioned, that it is spicy and a little too yellow. I really am not a fan of conventional baby colors on babies, like the pastels, so I love that screaming yellow, but think it could be overwhelming in the end. I love that green also, but hate to make a duplicate of the last sweater, so I guess I will go the safe route and order the blue. What a pretty blue though. My favorite is definitely the coral/pink color. Why, oh why, can't any of my friends have girl babies?!

Unfortunately no knitting news from the weekend, which was entirely occupied with house-related chores and general madness. We did find time to watch a movie on Friday night though, and I would just like to say that Shaun of the Dead definitely lives up to all that I have heard about it. Oh my, was that film funny. Hope everyone out there in blog-land had a productive knitting weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger jillz said...

We loved Shaun of the Dead too! It came out in England when we lived there, but we didn't get to see it until last week when we rented it from Netflix. I think we're getting Ray next, can't wait to see that one!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home