Monday, February 05, 2007

Out of the pool.

Since I just couldn't prevent those Koigu socks from pooling, Stella took the yarn away from me and gave it a try:



She asked, "What was your problem with this yarn? It didn't pool for me." Stupid, know-it-all dog. She just tried a different pattern, and lo and behold, the pooling has ceased. Smartypants. I'm not sure if I like the quasi-striping, but we'll see how it goes. When I told her that I could take it from here and tried to take the sock from her, she slapped her giant paw right over it:



Geez, talk about being posessive.

While she was at it, she also started Lady E for me:



It doesn't look like much yet, but hopefully it will make for a pretty photo soon. As soon as Stella gets to work, that is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Of course you would wind up with a knitting dog!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stitchella? Stellentrelac? Entrella? Stoigu? Koigella? I'm trying to think of possible knit/dog hybrid names....

Lady E looks lovely so far.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stella is so darling! She has such a sweet look about her. What a nice addition to your family. And, good luck with the new projects!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Wow, Stella is quite a knitter!

I always buy variegated yarn and then I'm never sure I like the striping, either. And then I go buy more variegated yarn. Apparently, I am stupid.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home