Monday, July 30, 2007

Pitiful progress.

I last posted progress on Lady Eleanor back in April, before being distracted by home renovations, vacations, lovely shrugs, etc. A refresher:



I've knit on it a bit here and there over the past few months, but when I compared the new progress shot with the old, I realized just how little I'd actually gotten accomplished:



Huh. I guess I will buckle down and attempt to finish this thing so that I can wear it when autumn rolls around.

Lady E and I will be there for the first ever first Wednesday meeting of the Hurricane Knitters this week. If you're in the Pittsburgh area and would like to join us for knitting, crocheting, conversation and 40 guy spotting, we will be in the Waterworks Barnes & Noble cafe from 7-10 p.m. Hope to see some new faces there!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger DPUTiger said...

How 'bout an almost new face? Be there or be square! :)

11:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to knit on what amounts to a lap blanket during the middle of summer (although lately it's been so cold in B&N that I almost want to steal it from you and use it as a lap blanket myself!).

See you tomorrow!

7:57 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

that is definitely too warm of a knit for summer, but it's going to be gorgeous, for certain. i love that you started a hurricane group!

7:44 PM  
Blogger mehitabel said...

Funny that you posted your Lady E--I just spent an hour knitting on mine! I've been taking it to our Coffee Bean knitting, too, since they keep that place COLD. Welcome, of course, but when it's in 3 digits outside it can be a bit of a shock to the system! Good luck with your Lady E--looks like we are at about the same place.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home