Sunday, April 03, 2005

blah

I've been in bed most of this weekend trying to fight off a cold, so no photos of a finished Grover, as I'd hoped. I'm about a third of the way through the second sleeve, but I still need to go to the fabric shop and buy buttons and weave in ends to finish, so I'll likely be another week. I tried to play around with the alpaca cloud yarn from Knit Picks, but just got frustrated and had to put it away. I am looking forward to getting back to the fiance socks, and maybe I will try to knit on those a bit from bed tonight. In other news, I am seriously ready to see the end of snow. I can't believe that just a few days ago it was 70 degrees and I was walking around coatless, and now it is snowing...again.

1 Comments:

Blogger luvs2knit said...

I hope you are feeling better. The weather today (Wednesday) is beautiful. But, I agree with you regarding last Saturday. I hope that you did get some good quality knitting done. Cannot wait to see Grover.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home