Friday, March 18, 2005

Grover update

Here's my progress so far on Grover:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm flying right along on this- and going much faster than I did on the green one when I was just learning. No other knitting news to speak of. The socks are on hold and I have not come up with a lace pattern yet for my little Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud scarf.

Work has been keeping me very busy as of late, which is a good thing as it makes the days fly by. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger luvs2knit said...

Grover looks great!!! I just want you to post a picture on your blog about your new-found invention for keeping your head up when you nap!!! I believe that a safety helmet would work beautifully.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Jane! Boy did I ever need that thing yesterday- I could barely keep my eyes open on the bus. Maybe I could also construct some sort of velcro "seatbelt" to keep me sitting up straight!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home