Monday, April 18, 2005

Yardwork=pain

I know that I am out of shape, and I know that I am not a good laborer, but I didn't expect our yardwork to kick my ass this badly. I am hurting today after this weekend of trying to get our yard/garden in order. Of course I didn't work on Grover at all, but I did start the gusset increases on fiance's socks, which wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be. I'm moving right along on those and hope to get to the heels soon. Unlike most people, I am perfectly happy doing row upon row of unchallenging stockinette or 2x2 ribbing, so I am looking forward to starting the cuffs.

I also just found out that my favorite LYS is moving, and having a moving sale. Must. Remember. Yarn. Diet.

2 Comments:

Blogger luvs2knit said...

I heard that Bonnie's was moving but I didn't know where. I know, does working around the yard stink. I won't be there on Wednesday so, have fun!!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hi Jane!

Sorry to hear that you won't be at knitting tomorrow night. I am anxiously awaiting photos of your re-constructed cami with the elastic. How's that going?

Bonnie's is moving to 2526 Mosside Blvd/Rte. 48 in Monroeville, according to her website. Sounds like it's not too far away. Lori and I are heading up there on Saturday, which is probably not wise, but I'm throwing caution to the wind. Yarn diet be damned!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home