Monday, May 09, 2005

Oooooo, jealousy..

To borrow from a Natalie Merchant song, I am waiting here, green with envy, to read everyone's posts on Maryland Sheep and Wool. I consoled (ha!) myself by doing yardwork this weekend and hanging our new porch swing, which I am in love with. By the time I got to sit down and enjoy said porch swing and get some knitting time in for the weekend, I was so exhausted that the gentle swaying-clicking was putting me right to sleep. Needless to say, there wasn't much knitting done this weekend. I am working on an accompaniment to Grover, which should be ready to block in a day or so.

Waiting for good sheep and yarn stories...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Hi Jen! Yes, I feel your pain about MS&W. I was doing some surfing on the net, and there is a S&W fest in Waynesburg THIS WEEKEND! I'm sure it will be much much MUCh smaller, but it still may be fun. I was just wondering if any other Pittsburghers would be interested in a road trip!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey Tara-

I went to the Waynesburg festival last year. It was definitely small! I would say there were maybe 4 or 5 livestock pens and maybe a dozen vendors. The sheep to shawl competition was pretty fun to watch though. I took photos last year and posted them in the photos section of the knittiness group on Yahoo, if you'd like to see them. I won't be able to go myself, but if you go, have a good time!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home